It’s been over a month since my last WIP post. Very little has changed. Mostly I’ve been busy with schoolwork, but I have found a few moments to a few hours here and there (seriously like 2-3 hours per week, when 1-2 hours per day was my norm before) to knit.
The good news is I only have FIVE chemistry class sessions remaining. The bad news is we have THREE exams during that same time period. Phew! In psychology I am only required to take 1 more exam and I can do that anytime before December 8th. There are two other exams that I can take and I probably will since I am paying for the education, but if I don’t take them I still have enough points to get an A.
After that I have three weeks of Winter Break, though I will still be working.
1. Blue Flowered Table Runner – haven’t touched it. Needs to be finished by Christmas so it can be gifted.
2. Wakefield Scarf/Cowl (to become Icing) – haven’t touched it.
3. Waves of Grain – haven’t touched it.
4. Secret Gift Knitting #1 – DONE!
5. Secret Gift Knitting #1 – halfway done.