I buckled down and finished the Booga Bag and iPaq Cozy/Mini Purse! It took all of 5 minutes to finish my Booga Bag. The only reason I had been putting it off is because I thought it needed to felt down more. Now that the handles are attached I think it’s a cute size.
In the case of my felted Mini Purse I do wish it had felted down further and that is why it’s a mini purse instead of an iPaq Cozy. Knitting this was all about the process and my delay in finishing it was largely because I wasn’t sure if I would actually use it.
The back is completely different colors:
As for the things that still remain in progress, here they are:
1. Sunrise Circle – no change yet. This is more of a sewing project than a knitting one at this point.
2. Dragon Scale Wrap – haven’t cast on yet.
3. Vintage Velvet Scarf – I have not yet completed my goal to make a decision to frog or salvage. Goal: look at this tonight and make a decision.
4. Conwy Socks – Making progress on these “as I feel like it” turned out to mean that I’d work on Thuja, then think, “I should do one repeat on Conwy.” That would turn into 2 or 3 repeats per sitting and before I knew it I had the second sock to the same point as the first.
5. Thuja Socks – the first sock is almost finished. Goal: finish the first sock.
I’m sure I’ll do more knitting in the next week than I have identified in my goals. I just couldn’t make a prediction as to which projects I’ll feel like working on. Goal: don’t cast on for anything new this week. 🙂