For the last month or so I was knitting away on Christmas gifts. Here they all are:
There was one more pair of cabled wristwarmers that is not pictured here. I finished them after I took this photo. As you can see, I was on a wristwarmer and felted clog kick. The wristwarmers are so practical for cold winter driving and chilly office environments, plus it’s relatively easy to fit lots of people.
The clogs are great for those of us with cold feet and wood floors (or any cold floor). If you’re a knitter you know this has been a really popular pattern. I can see why – the results are quite nice. I know I’ll be making more of these in the future.
Patterns seen above:
- Fiber Trends Felted Clogs, available at Linda’s
- Backyard Leaves Scarf from Scarf Style
- Cabled Fingerless Mitts (free) shown in blue and burgundy
- Fetching (free) shown in blue
- Noro Fingerless Mitts shown in multicolor
Now I’m working on my mom’s birthday gift, then….who knows what! Hats or socks are likely.